RF Communication Principles
THE FOLLOWING CWDP EXAM TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of RF propagation behaviors and relate these characteristics to WLAN design for specific environments.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of RF behaviors and characteristics and relate these concepts to WLAN RF design.
- Understand the purpose of, and challenges related to, creating a balanced RF link between the AP and client devices.
- Illustrate best practices for data rate/MCS configurations to manage client connectivity.
- Understand common RF accessories and other components used in WLAN communications.
- Describe common causes and symptoms of high channel utilization, detect this problem in an existing network, ...