Vendor and WLAN Architecture Selection
THE FOLLOWING CWDP EXAM TOPICS ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- Describe best practices for updating or modifying an existing WLAN.
- Determine and prioritize equipment selection criteria for a WLAN deployment and recommend an appropriate solution.
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of WLAN architectures and solutions. Identify best practice design concepts for each architecture including the following considerations:
- Management solutions
- Protocols for communication and discovery
- Data forwarding models
- Scalability and bottlenecks
- Redundancy Strategies
- Device location in the network
- Encryption and decryption
- Roaming considerations
- Architecture-specific security considerations
- RF and channel ...