In this chapter, you will learn about the following:
- 802.11 Power Management
- Describe the operation of 802.11 Power Management
- Describe the use of Power Save Poll frames
- Describe the operation of 802.11e Unscheduled Automatic Power Save Delivery
- Describe the purpose of Null data frames as it relates to power management.
- Describe the operation of 802.11n Power Save Multi-Poll
Ask five power users to describe their dream wireless gadget, and you will probably get five different answers. Should it have a nice, spacious screen, or should it fit in your pocket? Should you be able to tap out emails on a keyboard, or is a touch screen a more efficient use of space? Do you want full multitasking, or would you rather have ...