The game logic will function as follows:
- A player clicks on the Start Turn button.
- The game responds with an alert telling the player it is black's or red's turn.
- The player taps a piece.
- The game checks that a valid piece was tapped and stores the information in the
- The player taps a destination square.
- The game checks if the destination is valid and stores the information in the
- The player can then tap Finish Turn! to complete the turn or tap additional squares if jumping multiple pieces (finally tapping Finish Turn! when all moves for the turn are complete).
- Once the player taps Finish Turn!, the system removes any jumped pieces, removes all decorations for the move, and stores the move ...