Inspect, adapt, and drive forward
We've covered quite a lot over the last few chapters and I hope you found it useful, enlightening, and not too scary. You will hopefully have picked up some tricks and tips and now have enough background information to understand the following:
- The sort of things you will need to put into place to realize the benefits of CD and DevOps
- The tools and processes you can use to identify and highlight problems that are hiding in plain sight
- The sort of hurdles (both technical and non-technical) you will encounter and need to overcome
- How each person will react in a unique and different way to the changes you will be implementing
- The importance of culture, behaviors, and environment and the impact, positive and negative, ...