Continuous Architecture is an architectural approach that is able to support rapid delivery cycles as well as more traditional delivery models. Continuous Architecture can be defined as an architecture style that follows the following principles:
1. Architect products, not projects.
2. Focus on Quality Attributes, not on functional requirements.
3. Delay design decisions until they are absolutely necessary.
4. Architect for change—leverage “the power of small.”
5. Architect for build, test, and deploy.
6. Model the organization after the design of the system.
These six principles are described and discussed in detail in this chapter.
Continuous Architecture principles; Continuous Delivery; ...