Everything you learned in this chapter was meant to make you ready to start building a comprehensive computer vision application that will do the following:
- Use plugins to extend its capabilities
- Use Qt style sheets to customize its look and feel
- Support multiple languages
So, starting from now we will create the foundations of our application by taking into consideration all the facts that you learned in this chapter and the previous chapters, such as the following:
- Our application will be able to save and load all user preferences and settings. We will make it happen by using the QSettings class, which you already learned how to use.
- It's best to have a centralized and single Qt style sheet that takes care of ...