NETWORK AND INTERNET CONNECTIONS
- Start network connections
- Create a new connection—
- Connect to dial-up modem, cable or DSL modem, LAN connection, private network, existing home or small office network, DCC between two computers
- Select network connection type— Internet option, network at my workplace, home or small office network, advanced connection option
- Getting ready—Choose ISP, set up connection manually, use the CD I got from an ISP
- Manage a network connection—Disable, enable and repair a network connection, configure IP settings
- Network setup
- Windows firewall
- Sharing of files
- Wireless network setup—Create wireless network, add a computer to an existing wireless network
- Connect using virtual private network ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.