- Starting MS-Word
- MS-Word screen and its components—Office logo button, quick access toolbar, ribbon, tabs, groups, icons, ruler bar, status bar, scroll bar, work area
- Office button—New, open, save, save as, print, prepare, send, publish, close
- Ribbon—Home, insert, page layout, references, mailings, review, view, add-ins
- Home tab—Clipboard, font, paragraph, styles and editing
- Insert tab—Pages, tables, illustrations, links, header & footer, text, symbols
- Page layout tab—Themes, page setup, page background, paragraph, arrange
- References tab—Table of contents, footnotes, citation and bibliography, captions, index, table of authorities
- Mailings tab—Create, start mail merge, write and insert fields, preview ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.