No credit card required
• Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
• Data encryption
• Hardware-based encryption devices
• Cloud computing
If you can correctly answer these questions before going through this section, save time by skimming the Exam Alerts in this section and then completing the Cram Quiz at the end of the section.
1. Explain the states of data and how they affect data loss prevention policies.
2. Explain when full disk encryption should be used.
3. Explain what TPM is and how it can be used to secure data.
4. Explain the advantages of using hardware-based USB encryption.
5. Explain how encryption is implemented in a SaaS cloud environment.
1. Data can generally be considered to be in one of three states: ...