No credit card required
• Secure coding concepts
• Cross-site scripting prevention
• Cross-site Request Forgery (XSRF) prevention
• Application configuration baseline
• Application hardening
• Application patch management
If you can correctly answer these questions before going through this section, save time by skimming the Exam Alerts in this section and then completing the Cram Quiz at the end of the section.
1. Explain what fuzzing is and how it is used in application security.
2. Explain what steps can be taken to mitigate cross-site scripting (XXS) attacks.
3. Explain what steps can be taken to mitigate cross-site request forgery (XSRF) attacks.
4. Explain what steps can be taken to harden a web-based ...