No credit card required
• Basic forensic procedures
• Damage and loss control
• Chain of custody
• Incident response: first responder
If you can correctly answer these questions before going through this section, save time by skimming the Exam Alerts in this section and then completing the Cram Quiz at the end of the section.
1. Which of the rules of evidence is concerned with using a write-blocker on a hard drive during forensic duplication?
2. Which form of data storage has the greatest volatility from the standpoint of forensic capture?
3. Which rule of evidence involves ensuring data remains authentic and unmodified?
1. Reliability. The data must be protected against modification to remain verifiably ...