No credit card required
This chapter covers the following CompTIA-specified objectives for the “Network Management” section of the Network+ exam:
4.6 Given a scenario, implement the following network troubleshooting methodology.
• Information gathering—identify symptoms and problems.
• Identify the affected areas of the network.
• Determine if anything has changed.
• Establish the most probable cause.
• Determine if escalation is necessary.
• Create an action plan and solution identifying potential effects.
• Implement and test the solution.
• Identify the results and effects of the solution.
• Document the solution and the entire process.
4.7 Given a scenario, troubleshoot common connectivity ...