THE FOLLOWING COMPTIA A+ 220-902 EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- ✓ 1.1 Compare and contrast various features and requirements of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 8, Windows 8.1).
- Features: Side-by-side apps; Metro UI, Pinning, One Drive, Windows store, Multimonitor task bars, Charms, Start Screen, Power Shell, Live sign in, Action Center
- Upgrade paths – differences between in place upgrades, compatibility tools, Windows upgrade OS advisor
- ✓ 1.2 Given a scenario, install Windows PC operating systems using appropriate methods.
- Boot methods: Solid state/flash drives, Netboot, External/hot swappable drive, Internal hard drive (partition)
- Types of installations: Unattended installation, ...