THE FOLLOWING COMPTIA A+ 220-902 EXAM OBJECTIVES ARE COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER:
- ✓ 1.1 Compare and contrast various features and requirements of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1).
- Features: User account control, compatibility mode, administrative tools, security center, event viewer, file structure and paths, category view vs. classic view
- ✓ 1.2 Given a scenario, install Windows PC operating systems using appropriate methods.
- Partitioning: Dynamic, Basic, Primary, Extended, Logical, GPT
- Filesystem types/formatting: ExFAT, FAT32, NTFS, CDFS, NFS, ext3, ext4, Quick format vs. full format
- Load alternate third-party drivers when necessary
- Workgroup vs. Domain ...