- Chapter 12: Operating System Basics
- Chapter 13: Operating System Administration
- Chapter 14: Working with Windows 7
- Chapter 15: Working with Windows Vista
- Chapter 16: Working with Windows XP
- Chapter 17: Security
- Chapter 18: Mobile Devices
- Chapter 19: Troubleshooting Theory, OSs, and Security
- Chapter 20: Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
Operating System Basics
The following A+ 220-802 Exam objectives are covered in this chapter:
- 1.1 Compare and contrast the features and requirements of various Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Media Center, Windows XP 64-bit Professional
- Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista ...