- Chapter 1: Motherboards, Processors, and Memory
- Chapter 2: Storage Devices and Power Supplies
- Chapter 3: Peripherals and Expansion
- Chapter 4: Display Devices
- Chapter 5: Custom Configurations
- Chapter 6: Networking Fundamentals
- Chapter 7: Introduction to TCP/IP
- Chapter 8: Installing Wireless and SOHO Networks
- Chapter 9: Understanding Laptops
- Chapter 10: Installing and Configuring Printers
- Chapter 11: Understanding Operational Procedures
Motherboards, Processors, and Memory
The following CompTIA A+ 220-801 objectives are covered in this chapter:
- 1.1 Configure and apply BIOS settings.
- Install firmware upgrades – flash BIOS
- BIOS component information: RAM, Hard drive, Optical drive, CPU, Boot sequence, Enabling and disabling ...