This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Video Card Types—In this section you learn about the different types of video cards including PCI, AGP, and PCIe, and the various methods of cooling video cards.
• Display Types—This section describes CRTs, LCDs, and data projectors.
• Installing a Video Card—Learn the ins and outs of video card installation, from the BIOS, to physical installation and driver setup.
• Video Connector Types—This section talks about VGA, DVI, HDMI, and all the other video connections you need to know for the exam. This section also briefly demonstrates how to install a video monitor.
• Video Display Settings—This section demonstrates how to configure resolution and the refresh ...