Chapter 1. Designing a Scalable XenApp Infrastructure
The design of a XenApp infrastructure is a complex task that requires a good knowledge of XenApp components. Taking the right decisions in the design phase may also greatly help system administrators to expand XenApp farms for satisfying new business requirements or to improve the user experience.
In this chapter you will learn:
- The key components of a XenApp infrastructure
- How those components work together
- The best practices by Citrix and some suggestions from my experience to design an architecture that respects initial requirements and is scalable for new needs
- How to implement Provisioning Services to deploy new session host servers
- How to run a load test using Citrix Load Testing
XenApp infrastructure ...