Scripting a command-line installation and configuration of the Citrix® XenApp® server
This recipe will show you how to build an unattended installation of the CXA Server and configure it. It allows you to create an unattended installation sequence for your XenApp infrastructure deployment.
While using a command-line installation for XenApp, all the prerequisites must be installed on the server.
The prerequisites for XenApp are as follows:
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows Server Remote Desktop Services role
- Windows Application Server role
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 redistributable (x64)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 redistributable (x64)
- IIS role services:
- Common HTTP Features > Default Document
- Application Development > ASP.NET, ISAPI Extensions, ...