This course covers in detail the information required to pass the security operations (Domain 7) portion of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification exam.
While the course is primarily intended to assist IT professionals in their quest to pass the CISSP exam, it is also useful to business owners and business managers interested in information security as it offers a vision of how to assemble and maintain a comprehensive information security structure suitable for virtually any type of business or organization. If you're looking for a course on how to prevent your information assets from being compromised, this is it.
- Master the knowledge requirements of CISSP Domain 7 - Security Operations
- Learn how to set-up a comprehensive IT security structure suitable for any organization
- Understand security operations, provisioning, and system security maintenance tasks
- Learn about incident response requirements, digital investigations, and cryptography
- Explore the creation of business continuity plans and disaster recovery plans
- Understand the processes and technologies related to data and network recovery
- Learn to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information assets
David R. Miller (CISSP, PCI QSA, CEH) is President of the MicroLink Corporation, a provider of information systems security, compliance, and training services. He's lectured on information security at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, the U.S. Army Advanced Battle Command, Cisco Systems Inc., Oracle Corporation, Symantec Corporation, and many others. He is the author (or co-author) of ten books on network systems and information security.