Authentication methods are divided into three broad categories:
• Knowledge factor authentication: ________________
• Ownership factor authentication: ________________
• Characteristic factor authentication: _____________
The types of passwords that you should be familiar with include:
• __________ or simple passwords: As the name implies, these passwords consist of single words that often include a mixture of upper- and lowercase letters. The advantage of this password type is that it is easy to remember. A disadvantage of this password type is that it is easy for attackers to crack or break, resulting in a compromised account.
• __________ passwords: This password type uses a mix of dictionary words, usually ...