This chapter covers the following subjects:
• Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM), IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR), and Customer Voice Portal (CVP) with Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
• Unified CM configuration specifics for UCCE
• IVR configuration and routing
The Cisco UCCE solution consists of four distinct components:
• Contact center routing engine, or central controller
• Unified Communications infrastructure
• Queuing and self-service platform
• Agent and supervisor desktop software
The focus of this chapter is to detail how the Unified Communications infrastructure and the queuing/self-service platforms integrate with the UCCE central controllers.
In a legacy environment, ...