Answers to Review Questions
- B Security is increased when computers are networked because data can be transferred securely between computers.
- B A directory services server forms a security association between network members and helps to locate resources.
- B Only two computers are required to form a network.
- True Telecommuting helps save gas and commuting time by allowing work from home or another location remote from the LAN.
- C A protocol, an agreement on how the data is packaged, forms a communications agreement between the computers.
- A Proprietary refers to any process or way of doing something that works only on a single vendor's equipment.
- B A LAN is a high-speed data network covering a small geographical area.
- False A ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.