No credit card required
This chapter covers the following key topics:
• VLANs—The chapter begins with a range of virtual LAN (VLAN)-related topics from using VLANs to create a scalable design to pruning VLANs from trunk links.
• Spanning Tree—Covers important Spanning Tree issues that are essential to constructing a stable network.
• Load Balancing—Discusses the five techniques available for increasing campus network bandwidth.
• Routing/Layer 3 Switching—Discusses issues such as MLS (routing switches) and switching routers.
• ATM—Examines valid reasons for using ATM in your campus network and how to deploy it in a scalable fashion.
• Campus Migrations—Provides recommendations for migrating your campus network.
• Server Farms ...