Time for action - starting a new sketch
We have two ways of creating a new Sketch, which are as follows:
- First, open a project (new or already in progress) and look in the Project Library in the upper-left quadrant of the Celtx screen. Sketch is included by default, as shown in the following screenshot:
- The following steps show the second method for creating a new sketch:
- Click on File at the very upper-left of the Celtx main window
- On the drop-down menu, choose Add Item...
- Click on Sketch and then click on OK, as shown in the following screenshot: