Don’t Let the Real Test Be Your First Test!
Fully updated for the CEH v9 exam objectives, this practical guide contains more than 650 realistic practice exam questions to prepare you for the EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker exam. To aid in your understanding of the material, in-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers are provided for every question. A valuable pre-assessment test evaluates your readiness and identifies areas requiring further study. Designed to help you pass the exam, this is the perfect companion to CEH™ Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition.
Covers all exam topics, including:
• Ethical hacking fundamentals
• Reconnaissance and footprinting
• Scanning and enumeration
• Sniffing and evasion
• Attacking a system
• Hacking Web servers and applications
• Wireless network hacking
• Trojans and other attacks
• Social engineering and physical security
• Penetration testing
Electronic content includes:
• Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customized quizzes by chapter
• PDF copy of the book