No credit card required
This chapter covers the following topics:
• Overview of the Cisco IDSM-2 Module: This section provides information on the hardware and performance characteristics of the IDSM-2.
• Initializing the Cisco IDSM-2: This section provides guidelines on initial configuration steps required to establish communication with the IDSM-2.
• Redirecting Traffic to the Cisco IDSM-2: This section provides configuration steps required to send traffic to the IDSM-2 for analysis.
• Maintaining the Cisco IDSM-2: This section contains information required to ensure that the code levels are up to date and also provides guidelines for system upgrades and recovery.
• Troubleshooting the Cisco IDSM-2: This section ...