This chapter covers the following topics:
• Firewall Mode Overview: This section provides an overview of the two firewall modes that an ASA can use.
• Configuring Transparent Firewall Mode: This section covers the configuration steps necessary to use transparent firewall mode.
• Controlling Traffic in Transparent Firewall Mode: This section explains how to use access lists to control the movement of traffic when an ASA is configured for transparent firewall mode.
• Using ARP Inspection: This section covers the feature that can be used to inspect ARP replies to prevent ARP spoofing attacks.
• Disabling MAC Address Learning: This section discusses how to disable MAC address learning to prevent MAC address ...