Chapter 18. EIGRP for IPv6
This chapter provides information and commands concerning the following topics:
▪ Enabling EIGRP for IPv6 on an interface
▪ Configuring the percentage of link bandwidth used by EIGRP
▪ Configuring summary addresses
▪ Configuring EIGRP route authentication
▪ Configuring EIGRP timers
▪ Logging EIGRP neighbor adjacency changes
▪ Adjusting the EIGRP for IPv6 metric weights
▪ Configuration example: EIGRP for IPv6
For an excellent overview of IPv6, I strongly recommend you read Rick Graziani’s book from Cisco Press: IPv6 Fundamentals: A Straightforward Approach to Understanding IPv6.
IPv6 and EIGRP
Enabling EIGRP for IPv6 on an Interface
EIGRP for IPv6 starts in shutdown mode. Use the no shutdown command ...