Implement, Verify, and Troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a Medium-Sized Enterprise Branch Office Network
The Cisco CCNA exam objectives covered in this chapter include the following:
- Describe the purpose and types of ACLs.
- Configure and apply ACLs based on network filtering requirements (including CLI/SDM).
- Configure and apply ACLs to limit Telnet and SSH access to the router using (including SDM/CLI).
- Verify and monitor ACLs in a network environment.
- Troubleshoot ACL issues.
- Explain the basic operation of NAT.
- Configure NAT for given network requirements using (including CLI/SDM).
- Troubleshoot NAT issues.
The proper use and configuration of access lists is a vital part of router configuration because access lists are such versatile networking ...