Implement an IP Addressing Scheme and IP Services to Meet Network Requirements in a Medium-Sized Enterprise Branch Office Network
The Cisco CCNA exam objectives covered in this chapter include the following:
- Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing.
- Explain the operation and benefits of using DHCP and DNS.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operation on a router (including CLI/SDM).
- Implement static and dynamic addressing services for hosts in a LAN environment.
- Calculate and apply an addressing scheme, including VLSM IP addressing design, to a network.
- Determine the appropriate classless addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN ...