Cisco’s Internetworking Operating System (IOS)
The CCNA exam topics covered in this chapter include the following:
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operation on a router (including CLI/SDM).
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices.
- Describe the operation of Cisco routers (including: router bootup process, POST, router components).
- Access and utilize the router to set basic parameters (including CLI/SDM).
- Connect, configure, and verify operation status of a device interface.
- Verify device configuration and network connectivity using ping, traceroute, ...