Controlled Start: Enterprise Analysis
CBAP®/CCBA™ EXAM TOPICS COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER
- Describe and understand the business need.
- Assess capability gaps in the organization.
- Determine the most feasible business solution approach.
- Define the resulting solution scope.
- Build a business case for the proposed solution.
In order to achieve a controlled start to a project or project phase, you must be methodical and consistent in its planning and definition. The Enterprise Analysis knowledge area focuses on definition. One essential skill that the business analyst brings to the big picture work is knowledge of the internal and external business environment surrounding the project. This is where experienced business analysts begin to translate ...