In this chapter you will
• Assess the proposed solution
• Evaluate technology options
• Ensure that the solution is viable
• Support quality assurance
• Communicate how the solution will affect stakeholders
• Complete a post-implementation review and assessment
I’ve got some good news and some great news for you. First, this chapter isn’t that long, because this exam topic accounts for only a few questions on your CBAP exam. The great news is that it’s the last exam objective you have to worry about. But let me caution you: don’t let your guard down. Just because this is the end of the exam objectives doesn’t mean you should dismiss this topic. A few questions may make all the difference ...