In this chapter you will
• Examine the duties of a business analyst
• Conduct feasibility studies
• Prepare the business case
• Conduct risk assessments
• Prepare a decision package
• Select and prioritize projects
In your work as a business analyst, you’ve probably completed many of the activities in this chapter already. You’ve worked with your management team, stakeholders, and clients to select projects and to shift projects based on needs, priorities, and opportunities. Of course the projects you shift around are based on the business cases and feasibility studies you’ve completed. Every project and opportunity that an organization selects to invest time and funds in must fit within the ...