In this chapter you will
• Manage the scope of project requirements
• Manage requirements conflicts
• Create a requirements package
• Present requirements information
• Obtain stakeholder sign-off for requirements
If you ever think you’re talking with people all day long as a business analyst, you’re probably right. Communication is a constant business analysis activity, as you’ve got to talk with end users, experts, the project team, the project manager, management, vendors, and any other stakeholders who are affected by the proposed solution. Communication is a vital business analysis process and talent.
Half of communication, however, is listening. You’ve got to formulate your questions and thoughts ...