In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To specify and validate an XML document’s structure.
• To create and use simple XSL style sheets to render XML document data.
• To use the Document Object Model (DOM) to manipulate XML in C# programs.
• To use LINQ to XML to extract and manipulate data from XML documents.
• To create new XML documents using the classes provided by the .NET Framework.
• To work with XML namespaces in your C# code.
• To transform XML documents into XHTML using class
Like everything metaphysical, the harmony between thought and reality is to be found in the grammar of the language.
I played with an idea, and grew willful; tossed it into the air; transformed ...