In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To mark up data using XML.
• To define a WPF GUI with Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML).
• To handle WPF user-interface events.
• To use WPF’s commands feature to handle common application tasks such as cut, copy and paste.
• To customize the look-and-feel of WPF GUIs using styles and control templates.
• To use data binding to display data in WPF controls.
My function is to present old masterpieces in modern frames.
Instead of being a static one-time event, bonding is a process, a dynamic and continuous one.
...they do not declare but only hint.
Science is the knowledge of consequences, and dependence ...