In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To use arrays to store data in and retrieve data from lists and tables of values.
• To declare arrays, initialize arrays and refer to individual elements of arrays.
• To use the
foreach statement to iterate through arrays.
• To use implicitly typed local variables.
• To pass arrays to methods.
• To declare and manipulate multidimensional arrays.
Begin at the beginning, ... and go on till you come to the end: then stop.
Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book.
To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short.