In this chapter you’ll learn:
static methods and variables are associated with a class rather than specific instances of the class.
• How the method call/return mechanism is supported by the method-call stack and activation records.
• How to use random-number generation to implement game-playing applications.
• How the visibility of declarations is limited to specific regions of applications.
• What method overloading is and how to create overloaded methods.
• What recursive methods are.
• The differences between passing method arguments by value and by reference.
Form ever follows function.
—Louis Henri Sullivan
E pluribus unum. (One composed of many.)
O! call back yesterday, bid time return. ...