In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To use breakpoints to pause program execution and allow you to examine the values of variables.
• To set, disable and remove breakpoints.
• To use the Continue command to continue execution from a breakpoint.
• To use the Locals window to view and modify variable values.
• To use the Watch window to evaluate expressions.
• To use the Step Into, Step Out and Step Over commands to execute a program line by line.
• To use Just My Code™ debugging.
We are built to make mistakes, coded for error.
What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expect generally happens.
It is one thing to show a man that he is in error, and another to ...