In an age of ethical decay at organizations of every type, a call is being sounded for accountabiliy. Accordingly, companies must educate their employees and executives regarding acceptable practice. The Business Ethics Activity Book presents an array of provocative activities that will help encourage a more ethical approach to:
* Leadership: promoting courage, commitment, and moral responsibility
* Workplace conduct: building an ethical environment on individual behavior
* Salesmanship: exploring the relationships between sellers and their customers
* Management: leading employees by example in daily situations
* Teamwork: fostering group behavior that reflects the company’s moral outlook
Each section features an interview with a leading ethicist, and every activity provides step-by-step instructions. Also, discussion prompts and suggestions for variations enable the trainer or leader to expand each exercise’s application. These exercises will push organizations to challenge the climate of questionable or unexamined ethics and recommit themselves to responsible business methods.