Upon completion of this chapter, you should be able to:
- Understand the functional relationship between communication and management.
- Identify new trends in organizational communication due to technological changes and developments.
- Know why managers need strong communication skills.
- Understand the elements that form the structure of an organization’s communication network.
- Understand the formal and informal lines of organizational communication.
- Know what and how much should be communicated to employees at the workplace.