• Explain why we need to visualize and explore data.
• Describe statistical charts and how to apply them.
• Describe descriptive statistics useful in the descriptive business analytics (BA) process.
• Describe the differences in SPSS descriptive software printouts from those covering the comparable subject in Excel.
• Describe sampling methods useful in BA and where to apply them.
• Describe what sampling estimation is and how it can aid in the BA process.
• Describe the use of confidence intervals and probability distributions.
• Explain how to undertake the descriptive analytics step in the BA process.
In any BA undertaking, referred to as BA initiatives or projects