• Explain why a centralized business analytics (BA) organization structure has advantages over other structures.
• Describe the differences between BA programs, projects, and teams and how they are used to align BA resources in firms.
• Describe reasons why BA initiatives fail.
• Describe typical BA team roles and reasons for their failures.
• Explain why establishing an information policy is important.
• Explain the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing BA.
• Describe how data can be scrubbed.
• Explain what change management involves and what its relationship is to BA.