• Define business analytics.
• Explain the relationship of analytics and business intelligence to the subject of business analytics.
• Describe the three steps of the business analytics process.
• Describe four data classification measurement scales.
• Explain the relationship of the business analytics process with the organization decision-making process.
Business analytics begins with a data set (a simple collection of data or a data file) or commonly with a database (a collection of data files that contain information on people, locations, and so on). As databases grow, they need to be stored somewhere. Technologies such as computer clouds (hardware and software used for ...