Creating and managing tenants' user accounts
While signing up on Windows Azure Pack tenant portal, tenants must provide an email address and password. This creates an account for tenants in Windows Azure Pack directory (ASP .Net or ADFS as applicable).
Tenant user accounts can be created in Windows Azure Pack in two ways:
- They can be created by a tenant's self-sign up operation
- They can be created by a cloud administrator
Creating user accounts for tenants
The following steps are to be carried out for creating user accounts for tenants:
- Log into the WAP management portal for administrators.
- Browse the user accounts workspace.
- Click on CREATE A NEW USER.
- Provide user details including email address, password, and a plan to subscribe. Note that a plan made ...