Creating and managing Windows Azure Pack plans and add-ons
Windows Azure Pack cloud administrators can create and manage plans or add-ons using the WAP management portal. Before creating a plan or an add-on, a cloud provider must plan and decide the number of plans and add-ons for their configuration.
Let's carry out the following steps to create a WAP plan:
- Log into the WAP management portal for administrators.
- Navigate to the plans workspace.
- Click on CREATE A NEW HOSTING PLAN.
- Provide a friendly name for the hosting plan; by default, this name will be visible to tenants while signing up.
- Select the services or the type of resource ...