Storyboarding and the Story Reel
• Understanding storyboarding basics.
• Identifying the suggested tools.
• Creating the storyboards.
• Telling the story.
• Recording a temporary sound track for timing.
• Assembling a story reel in Blender’s Sequence Editor.
Coming into this chapter, you need the following:
• A finished story
Before you take your story into 3D, you need to visualize it in a less time consuming medium. Storyboards provide an efficient way to move the ideas and words of your story into a visual format. At their most basic level, storyboards are a series of drawings, either real (on sheets of paper) or virtual (drawn directly into ...